I was tagged by my good friend, Mandy @ Book Princess Reviews to do the Cheesy Goodness tag! I feel like it is the perfect time to do it because I feel like I need all the cheese right now. From my books, obviously….I can only handle so much cheese in real life.
If you don’t know Mandy…??? I don’t even know how that is possible because if you know me, you know that I love her and you should definitely take the time to check out her blog!
On to the cheesy goodness!
- Tag the original creator: Fire and Rain Books
- Ping back the person who tagged you (above)
- Have fun!
1. Cheddar The Classic Cheese: Pick your favorite classic novel
Wow I am struggling on the first question…um
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
It’s hilarious, imaginative, and I love Anne to death!
2. Swiss The Hole-y Cheese: Pick an emotional rollercoaster
A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir.
I am not okay.
3. Blue Cheese The Controversial Cheese: Name an unpopular opinion
I hate hate hate hate the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. Aelin sucks. Rowan grosses me out. Chaol deserves the world. Everybody else is pretty cool.
And yet here I am waiting for the last book, so I know how it ends and I can leave these books far, far behind me.
The first two are the only ones I like. The rest can burn in a fire. (But I’d save ToD)
4. Brie The Favorite Cheese: Name an author you always want more of
Marissa Meyer, Marie Lu, Leigh Bardugo, Sabaa Tahir…..
This is a list.
5. Gouda The Dutch Cheese: A book that makes you want to travel
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis.
Travelling to fictional worlds counts right????
6. American The Fake Cheese: Your least favorite book
Queen of Shadows/Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas. Nope. Nope. Nope.
7. Colby Jack The Mixed Cheese: Pick your favorite ship
CRESSWELL. CRESSWELL. CRESSWELL.
8. Mozzarella Cheese The Simple Cheese: An old favorite you’ll never stop loving
The Penderwicks: A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, and a Very Interesting Boy by Jeanne Birdsall.
Forever the greatest.
9. Pepperjack The Spicy Cheese: A book you can’t judge by the cover
Nameless by Jennifer Jenkins
I don’t really get the cover, but the story is amazing! (I actually really need to continue the series)
10. Muenster Cheese The Monster Cheese: A villain that should never have the chance to eat cheese again
The Commandant. She doesn’t deserve anything. Not my sympathy. Not my cheese. NADA.
Well I’m pretty lazy right now, so I tag you, you and You!
Make sure to link back to the creator (and me if you want) so we can see your post!
Let me know what you think! Do you like cheesy books? Do you have a favourite kind of cheese? What answers to we have in common?