I am truly a horrible blogger. I have been nominated for this award 7 more times after the first 3 times I’ve answered.
I know they say that you should feel no pressure to answer, but I love answering people’s bookish questions! So just to let you know there will be about 3 or more rounds of the Sunshine Blogger award on this blog site!
To make it easier for you and me, I’ll keep my answers really short! Unless it requires rambling!
So for Round 4 I would like to thank the amazing:
Kate @ Melting Pots and Other Calamities for nominating me! She has an incredible blog! Her site focuses on books and webtoons! So if you are into that or have an interest in finding out more on those, you should definitely pay her a visit!
Another huge THANK YOU to Erin @ A Red Heads Rambling! Another incredible blog, full of wonderful reviews and posts that I hope you all pay a visit and even a follow!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.(I’ll do a few)
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. What is a piece of fiction (book/TV show/anime/movie/webcomic) that was difficult to get through, but ultimately worth it?
Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas, I just did not want to read that book, but I pushed through!
2. What is a plot twist that you should’ve seen coming, but didn’t?
Three Dark Crowns, specifically Katharine’s ending. Like I knew something was going to go down, I just didn’t think it would be that!
3. Is there a villain or antagonist that you can’t help but call a favorite character? If so, who?
The Darkling. I can’t help it. He is my small, angry, dark bean! ❤
4. What is one thing you usually dislike, but have an exception for? (Example: I usually dislike video games, but I do like…)
I don’t really like to watch sports on TV, but I will make exceptions for the Olympic Games and some World Cup games. Otherwise, I usually just watch the highlights!
5. What is something you’ve been meaning to read or watch for forever?
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard (I think I say this too often, but I must. Maz will kill me if I do not read this soon!)
6. What is your favorite post from June?
Ahhh June was so long ago, but my Tower of Dawn Cover Reveal Rant was my absolute favourite!
7. Who is your favourite character from whatever you’re currently reading or watching?
I’m currently reading A Forest of A Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao, I’m not that far in but Xifeng is definitely a character I’m taking a liking to!
8. If you had to choose between Netflix or Hulu, which would win?
I have neither. So I don’t really have an opinion….
Whichever makes a great adaptation of The Lunar Chronicles or Six of Crows wins.
9. What is a show, anime, or webcomic that desperately needs another season?
Containment! I need an after the escape season!
10. If you were given the sudden motivation to write and complete something, what genre would it be?
My stories and characters that usually pop up into my head have magic or live in magical worlds…so there is your answer.
11. What are some animations and/or webcomics that you think have some of the best art?
*If this counts* That mini movie they showed before Finding Dory, “Piper”. It was so beautiful and the story is just so cute!! Here is a clip:
1. Do you have particular conditions or requirements that you need to read?
Not really. My place just has to be really cozy and spacious!
2. What is your most anticipated book on your TBR?
Right now, I’m really excited to get to my hands on Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu and Wires and Nerve Vol. 2: Gone Rogue by Marissa Meyer!!
3. What is your favourite, go-to book genre?
FANTASY. FANTASY. FANTASY!
4. Let’s settle an age old debate: Marvel or DC?
DC….? I don’t really have a preference, though!
5. What is your Hogwarts house and why were you sorted there?
I haven’t read Harry Potter, so I wouldn’t know! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
6. What was your favourite subject at school and what do you think would be your favourite subject at Hogwarts?
Fave subject in school was definitely art! I love to draw and paint so if Hogwarts has any of that, then sign me up!
7. The Sunshine Blogger Award is all about happiness. What makes you happy?
Reading, blogging, drawing, Carswell Thorne, Cresswell, TLC in general, Narnia, pizza.
8. What would be the top 3 songs in your perfect blogging playlist?
Right now: Aeon – Nick Murry (Cinderella 2015 score), Impossible – Two Steps from Hell, Now We Are Free – 2CELLOS (from Gladiator)
9. What Netflix series would you recommend the most?
I don’t watch Netflix…… 😉
10. What is your favourite season and why?
The opposites. Summer and Winter.
Summer because of the heat and sun and winter because I get to be all cozy and Christmas!!!
11. Every Disney princess has their trusty side kick. What animal would you pick to be yours?
Oh gosh the pressure. I’ve kind of always wanted a wolf or a fox. Something sly, mischievous, fierce and beautiful.
Please feel no pressure!
- What system of organization do you use for your shelves?
- Most anticipated 2018 release?
- Favourite book-to-movie adaptation?
- What was on your Holiday wishlist?
- What song do you know all the lyrics to? (Background vocals and all!)
- What is the greatest adventure you have been on so far?
- What is one REAL place and one FICTIONAL place you would love to travel to?
- What character(s) do you identify with?
- Have you ever met an author in person?
- What has been your greatest/one of your greatest blogger achievements?
- Recommend one of your latest favourite books!
Thank you all for reading through Round 4! Another thank you to my nominators and I hope my nominees enjoy answering my questions if they choose to!
Let me know what you think? What Netflix series would you recommend to me (since I don’t have it)? What book adaptations do you want to see happen?