I was nominated for the mystery blogger award! YAY! *cheers*
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well – Okoto Enigma
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Rendz Gives Thanks!
Thank you to Emma Lauren from Corn Reviews Books for nominating me for this award! She is super awesome and I enjoys all her reviews and posts. Definitely go check her out.
The creator of this award is Okoto Enigma and you should go check her out, as well.
Three Things About Rendz
- I didn’t like reading until I was nine or ten years old. Even then I thought it was boring. (Clearly I was not a cool kid)
- I enjoy drawing/painting on my free time–when I’m not reading
- The first “vampire book” or YA novel I ever read was not Twilight–but something way better!
Your favourite kind of post to write?
I recently did my first book tag and I had the best time with it. I love matching books to themes that are funny and cute! I also like to review books and share my thoughts and opinions with you all.
Do you have any pets?
No pets. I used to have a fish, but he died. I have always wanted a dog, though.
Your favourite TV show?
I watch a lot of TV, but I do not think I have a favourite show. Hmm…Perhaps “Once Upon a Time” and “Gilmore Girls” (I’m watching it for the first time).
Your favourite Christmas song?
“Do you hear what I hear?”-Whitney Houston
The ENTIRE Michael Buble Christmas album, especially “Blue Christmas”
What are you currently reading?
A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess, Certain Dark Things by Silvia Moreno-Garcia and The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J Maas
The most unsatisfying series finale? (Book or TV show)
TV show: “Containment”– It was a mini series, and I only watched a couple of episodes but the ending was not what I wanted. I needed more. More. More!
Book: The Death Sworn series by Leah Cypess–This series was good but the ending was not satisfying at all. I was left hanging and I did not know what to think. The book just stops, it doesn’t end. I have so many questions.
Best Posts from Rendz!
Okay, so I know I have not had this blog for a long time and have few blog posts but I do have my favourites which I would love for you all to check out!
A Torch Against the Night Reviewed — I just loved this book so much and I’m super proud of this review. I *tried* to be funny and charming XD
The Lady is Champ – Experience –This was the second author event I reviewed and I just like to share my embarrassing moments you all!
Favourites! — This is where I shared all my favourite things in relation to books and I always get giddy listing off my favourite things!
Rendz Asks the Questions
- What was the first book you read that made you feel grown-up?
- Who is your auto-buy author(s)?
- What is your guilty pleasure read? *wags eyebrows*
- What is a one song you know all the lyrics to and can *air guitar* your way through the whole song?
- When is your favourite time to read?
There are so many lovely bloggers out, who are very deserving of this award so I shall name a few below:
Mandy @ BookPrincessReviews (I LOVE MANDY’S BLOG, GO CHECK IT OUT!)
Miss Abigail @ Miss Abigail Books and Bits
Luckyd13 @ YA Girl in a Bookish World
Maya @ Maya Hearts Books
SouthernGeekery @ Book Hoarder Reviews
Alright, I’m done here. Thank you once again Emma for nominating me and I hope all my nominees reply to this amazing award.